1 3/4 cups of milk (use milk alternative for dairy* free)
1 3/4 cups of all-purpose gluten free flour
(XO Baking Co is my favorite)
1/2 cup melted butter (Earth Balance for dairy* free option)
or oil (canola or olive oil)
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1 tablespoon baking powder (gluten free)
1/2 tablespoon vanilla
dash of salt
1. In medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then add vanilla, milk, sweetener and cooled down melted butter/oil.
2. Mix in baking powder, salt, then flour, a small amount at a time.
3. Let mixture set about 15 minutes.
4. Heat up waffle iron and use cooking spray (make sure it's gluten free) or a pat of butter/butter substitute.
5. Pour batter in waffle iron, cook about 3 to 4 minutes (waffle iron temperatures and times will vary.
OPTION: add in chocolate chips (Enjoy Life are dairy* and gluten free)
Servings: 6 waffles
Allergy free from: