Veggie Noodle Bowl
Veggie noodles of your choice (zucchini, squash, etc.)
I use Green Giant frozen
Organic Lettuce (romaine, green leaf, red leaf)
1 large chicken breast
1 jar chicken marinade (check that it's gluten-free)
Fresh grape tomatoes
Fresh diced onion
Salad toppings like gluten-free croutons, sunflower seeds, etc.
Optional: extra marinade or dressing of your choice
1. Prep all the fresh vegetables, the amounts are flexible depending on how much, or how little you'd like in your bowl.
2. Marinade your chicken breast, red the directions, some marinades require more time than others.
3. Bake your chicken breast until 165 degrees F, then shred the chicken.
4. Cook/warm your veggie noodles.
5. Put your veggie noodle bowl together:
a. Bottom layer of veggie noodles
b. Next layer of lettuce
c. Next layer of chicken
d. Next layer of fresh veggies (onions, tomatoes, etc.)
e. Top with croutons or sunflower seeds
Optional: Top with a light drizzle of a balsamic dressing (or other light dressing of choice).
Allergy free from: