1 cup butter,* (use substitute for dairy
free) room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg yolk
2 cups all-purpose gluten free flour
1/4 cup favorite preserves (amount can vary)
1. Heat oven to 350F.
2. Cream together sugar and butter until fluffy.
3. Add in egg yolk and mix well.
4. Add flour, 1 cup at a time, until you have soft dough.
5. Shape into 1 inch balls and place on cookies sheet.
6. Imprint your thumb in each cookie and fill with preserves.
7. Bake for 10 minutes.
8. Let sit on cookies sheets for 2 minutes, then place on cooling rack.
Allergy free from: