Silver Turtle is a simple and fast meal to make, something that the whole
family will enjoy! With so many variations you could have this several
times a month and still feel like it's a new meal!
8-10 medium potatoes diced up (russets will cook
quicker than red or golden potatoes)
1 pound of ground beef (could sub ground turkey,
ground chicken or steak bites)
1 medium onion (diced up)
Favorite Spices: garlic and pepper go well
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Get out a baking sheet and lay one sheet of aluminum foil down.
3. Place your raw ground beef in small chunks down, then the potatoes and onions. Top with your spices and drizzle with your favorite oil (canola oil, olive oil, etc.)
4. Place a 2nd sheet of aluminum foil on top and roll each edge in about 3 times.
5. Cook for about 25 minutes (times will vary, depending on oven). Check the potatoes for tenderness, if not tender place back in the oven for 5 more minutes.
6. Plate up the meal (be careful opening the aluminum foil packet, steam is hot.
Servings: 3 to 4
Options: You could add many of your favorite vegetables to this dish: asparagus, carrots, etc.
Allergy free from: