Guac Toast with Eggs
2 pieces of gluten free toast
1 tablespoon milk* (coconut, oat, almond
milk for dairy free)
1/4 cup of shredded cheese* (Daiya or Violife for dairy free)
2 strips of bacon (using already cooked bacon
makes it easy, I use chicken bacon)
2 tablespoons guacamole
4 tablespoons salsa
1. Turn oven to broil.
2. Drizzle oil in a skillet/pan. Whisk eggs and milk together. Cook eggs thoroughly.
3. While eggs are cooking, line an oven safe pan/sheet with parchment paper.
4. Place 2 slices of bread (you can toast these in a toaster 1st, if you'd like) on the parchment paper and spread about 1 tablespoon of guacamole on each slice.
5. Once eggs are cooked, place half on each slice of bread, lay 1 piece of bacon (broken in 1/2) on each egg, then place 1/2 the shredded cheese on each egg.
6. Place under broiler until the cheese is melted and golden. This can vary depending on your oven. Keep a close eye on it, or it will burn.
7. Place your toast on 2 plates, top with salsa and serve.
Allergy free from: