Rotisserie Chicken & Veggies
for the Instant Pot
2 teaspoons thyme
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon oregano
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 whole organic chicken
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 cup water
1 onion diced up
6 medium potatoes diced up
6 carrots peeled and sliced
1. Combine thyme, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper.
2. Remove any giblets.
3. Rub spice mixture all over the chicken, massaging them in well.
4. Cut the lemon in 3rds and place inside the chicken.
5. Set Insta Pot to saute. Add oil and chicken, breast down, cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook another 5 minutes, set aside.
6. Place wire rack in the pot and add water.
7. Place the chicken on top of the wire rack.
8. Place diced up vegetables around the chicken.
9. Select pressure cook at high and set time to 28 minutes.
10. Once done cooking, remove the chicken and vegetables to a serving platter to rest for 10 minutes.
11. While chicken is resting, make gravy.
1. In a small bowl mix 1/4 cup of water and 3 tablespoons of potato starch to make a rue.
2. Let the rue sit about 5 minutes.
3. Mix the rue and the water, chicken broth mixture left in the Instant Pot together.
SERVE the chicken and vegetables, topped with gravy, enjoy!
Allergy free from: