Honey Mustard Chicken Salad
2 chicken breasts
lettuce of your choice, washed and diced up
1/4 onion, diced
Honey Mustard Sauce:
1 cup mayo
2 tablespoons spicy mustard
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1/3 cup honey
2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon salt
pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place 2 chicken breasts on the baking sheet.
3. Mix all sauce ingredients together.
4. Brush sauce over chicken breasts.
5. Bake until the chicken breasts temperature is at 165 degrees, about 30 minutes.
6. Place lettuce on plates, top with tomatoes, onions, chicken and some shredded cheese* (for dairy free us Daiya, Violife or other dairy free cheese alternative).
7. Drizzle with more honey mustard sauce, if desired.
Allergy free from: