Guac Toast with Eggs
2 pieces of gluten free toast
1/4 cup of shredded cheese
2 strips of bacon (using already cooked bacon
makes it easy, I use chicken bacon)
2 tablespoons guacamole
1. Turn oven to broil.
2. Drizzle oil in a skillet/pan. Cook 2 eggs to your liking
(over easy, over hard, etc.)
3. While eggs are cooking, line an oven safe pan/sheet with parchment paper.
4. Place 2 slices of bread (you can toast these in a toaster 1st, if you'd like) on the parchment paper and spread about 1 tablespoon of guacamole on each slice.
5. Once eggs are cooked, place one on each slice of bread, lay 1 piece of bacon (broken in 1/2) on each egg, then place 1/2 the shredded cheese on each egg.
6. Place under broiler until the cheese is melted and golden. This can vary depending on your oven. Keep a close eye on it, or it will burn.
7. Place your guac toast with eggs on 2 plates and serve.
Allergy free from: