1/3 cup honey (use raw, local honey for a healthy benefit)
1/3 cup of peanut butter or peanut butter substitute like
almond butter or cashew butter (use wowbutter for a
completely nut* free bar)
2 cups granola mix (you can use any granola you like, use a
gluten* free granola mix to keep it a gluten free bar)
1/4 cup chocolate chips (use Enjoy Life chocolate chips for a
dairy* free bar)
1. Line a 9X9 pan with parchment paper. Use a larger pan for thinner bars.
2. In a saucepan warm the honey and peanut butter/wowbutter until runny.
3. Mix in the granola mix throughly, then add in the chocolate chips.
4. Place in 9X9 pan. (Using the back of a oiled/buttered stainless steel measuring cup to push down the mix works well.)
5. Place in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes, then cut into bars.
OPTIONS: Add ins are limitless: nuts, cranberries, raisins, dates . . .
Servings: 9 to 12 (depending on preferred size)
Allergy free from: