Flatbread - make it your own!
Flatbread is a low-calorie meal that you can customize
to include your favorite base/sauce, vegetables, cheese
Flatbread (use an already prepared flatbread,
make one from scratch, or use pizza crust -
1 smaller crust per person)
1/2 pound Brussel sprouts (sliced up small)
1 small zucchini (diced up)
1 small yellow squash (diced up)
1/2 medium onion (diced up)
1 bell pepper (diced up)
1/2 pint of mushrooms (sliced or diced up)
4 strips of cooked bacon (or bacon bits work)
1/4 cup crumbled feta/blue cheese/fresh mozzarella/gorgonzola cheese* (use a dairy-free product if allergic to dairy)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Get out a sheet pan and line it with parchment paper.
3. Spread your sauce onto the flatbread/pizza crust, then add all vegetables onto the flatbread/pizza crust, drizzle with olive oil/coconut oil/canola oil (oil will make the vegetables more crispy).
4. Top with diced-up bacon and cheese of your choice.
5. Place sheet pan with flatbread in oven for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
6. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes, cut, and serve.
Allergy free from: