1 lb of ground beef/ground turkey/beyond meat
1/2 package of taco seasoning
1 can green or red enchilada sauce
1 can drained and rinsed black beans (optional)
1 can diced green chiles
1/4 onion, diced
5 tortilla shells (corn, almond flour, cauliflower all
1 cup shredded cheese* (substitutes: Daiya,
Violife, or Follow your heart)
1. Brown the ground meat until fully cooked, add in the taco seasoning.
2. Warm up the tortilla shells, this helps with rolling them up.
3. Place some of the ground meat (how much depends on the size of tortillas used), then place some beans, green chiles, onion and cheese, leaving room to roll up the tortillas.
4. Roll up the tortillas and place in a row in a square 8x8 or 9X9 pan.
5. Pour the enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas and sprinkle with some shredded cheese.
6. Cook at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes (ovens can vary) until the sauce starts to boil.
7. Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Allergy free from: