There are endless possibilities with these egg cups.
Use your favorite meat (sausage, bacon, etc.), add
some onions and/or garlic and more!
3/4 cup diced hash-brown potatoes (I use Ore Ida)
9 or 10 eggs
4 tablespoons of milk (milk alternatives work well)
1/4 teaspoon garlic or 1 garlic clove crushed (optional)
1/4 onion diced small (optional)
1/8 cup diced precooked bacon or bacon bits
(use sausage if you'd like)
Shredded cheese of your choice (cheddar, Mexican and
colby-jack work well)
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 1 cupcake/muffin tin with liners.
2. Place diced hash-brown potatoes in the bottom of each cup.
3. Whisk eggs and milk together.
4. Stir in bacon pieces and optional onions and garlic.
5. Pour egg mixture in each cup, filling up about 95% of the cup.
6. Top with a small sprinkle of shredded cheese.
7. Bake for 2o to 30 minutes, making sure the eggs are cooked.
8. Let cups cool for a few minutes before serving. Serve topped with salsa if you'd like.
Storage: Can be stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 2 days. Can be stored in the freezer for a month. When storing in the freezer, they are best to take them out and place in the refrigerator the night before, then warm up in the microwave in the morning.
Allergy free from:
Nuts (not coconut)