Chicken Veggie Soup
4 chicken breasts precooked and diced
4 celery stocks chopped
6 carrots chopped (tri-color carrots are fun to use)
1/2 onion diced
1 cup green beans chopped
1 shallot diced
1 bunch fresh parsley chopped
6 medium potatoes diced
64 oz. gluten free vegetable broth
1. Bake chicken breasts in oven at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until internal temperature is 165.
2. While the chicken is cooking, wash up all the vegetables and dice and chop them into bite sized pieces.
3. Place vegetables and broth in your oven top large pot or in your instant pot.
4. When chicken is done, dice into bite sized pieces and add to your pot.
5. Let the soup cook on the stove top on medium heat for about 20 minutes. In an instant pot, let it cook for 1 to 3 hours, you can set it to be done at the time you'd like to eat your meal.
TIPS: Wash and dice the vegetables the night before. If you want to dice up the potatoes, place them in a bowl of cold water in the refrigerator over night. You can also precook the chicken breasts the night before.
This recipe makes enough for at least 12 and then plenty for left overs. Safely store the leftover soup in an air-tight container for 3 days in the refrigerator or up to 2 months in the freezer. Heat slowly on the stovetop in a saucepan, or in the microwave in a microwave safe dish for about 2 minutes (from refrigerator).
Allergy free from: