Chicken Noodle Soup
Make in the Instant Pot or in a stock pot on the stove top.
2 to 4 servings of gluten free noodles (choose
the amount of noodles to your preference)
Jovial Egg* Noodles (not egg free) - these
noodles are the best for this soup, but contain egg
Banza Linguini or Fettucini noodles* (egg free)
(most any gluten free noodles cooked per
the package instructions should work)
1/2 large onion, diced
2 celery stocks, chopped
3 large carrots, peeled & chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon thyme
2 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
1 cup water
1 large chicken breast (precooked), diced
1. Bake chicken breast in oven at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until internal temperature is 165.
2. While the chicken is cooking, wash up all the vegetables and dice and chop them into bite sized pieces.
3. Place vegetables and broth in your oven top large pot or in your instant pot.
4. When chicken is done, dice into bite sized pieces and add to your pot.
5. Let the soup cook on the stove top on medium heat for about 20 to 40 minutes. In an instant pot** (slow cooker setting), let it cook for 1 to 3 hours, you can set it to be done at the time you'd like to eat your meal.
6. 10 minutes prior to meal time, add in the Jovial egg noodles and cook until done to your preference. Serve warm.
**Instant Pot, pressure cooker instructions:
Place cooked chicken and all ingredients minus the noodles in the Instant Pot, place the lid on correctly (please see the manual for the instructions). Set the cook time to 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes is up, let the pressure slowly release. Turn the Instant Pot to sautee and cook the noodles according to the package directions.
TIPS: Wash and dice the vegetables the night before. Precook the chicken and dice up the night before.
Allergy free from: