1 head of organic cauliflower
1/4 cup olive oil (can sub with canola oil)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Wash cauliflower head and remove all green leaves from cauliflower head.
4. With large kitchen knife slice the cauliflower head into 4 equal slices.
5. Lay the 4 slices onto the baking sheet.
6. Mix the olive oil and all spices together, then brush half the olive oil mixture on the top side of the cauliflower steak.
7. Cook for 15 minutes, then gently turn over, brush the remaining olive oil mixture on the steaks and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more.
OPTIONS: Try other spices of your liking.
Allergy free from: