Baked Buffalo Wings
3 pounds organic chicken wings
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 cup Noble Made* dipping and wing hot sauce (comes in
medium or hot, if you use another brand be sure it's gluten free)
4 tablespoons melted Earth Balance* (can use any butter, if dairy
free isn't needed)
1 tablespoon raw honey
ranch dressing/sauce for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and place an oven safe rack on top of the parchment paper. Oil the rack so it's non-stick.
2. In a medium bowl measure out the baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder, then mix well. Toss half the wings in the spices, place them on the rack, then toss the remaining wings in the spices and place them on the rack.
3. Bake for 40 minutes or until wings are golden brown.
4. While baking, in a large bowl combined dipping sauce, butter and honey, mix well.
5. When wings are cooked, place the wings in the sauce and coat generously.
6. Serve with ranch dressing or ranch sauce.
Allergy free from: