1/4 coconut oil, melted
2 teaspoon vanilla
5 tablespoons cocoa
2/3 cup honey (use raw honey for best results!)
3/4 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease or line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
3. Mix all ingredients except flour until well combined.
4. Add flour 1/4 cup at a time.
5. Pour batter into pan. Cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Let cool. Serve and enjoy.
OPTIONS: Add nuts of choice, chocolate chips, or crushed chocolate sandwich cookies* (Oreos or gluten free alternative).
Allergy free from: