These biscuits are an easy last minute recipe, and they are so moist!
Thanks to mom for this recipe! This are delicious as left overs too,
so make a double batch!
1 cup XO Baking Co (gluten-free) flour
for gluten filled biscuits, use any all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder (NOT baking soda)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Oatly gluten free milk*
for dairy filled biscuits, use any milk
2 Tablespoons mayo
1. Preheat oven the 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
3. Mix all ingredients together and stir well.
4. Scoop onto baking sheet (an ice cream scoop works well).
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (ovens vary).
6. Serve warm with a pat of Earth Balance*
Servings: 5 (depending on the size of the dough you scoop)
Storage: Can be stored in the refrigerator for 4 days. Place in a plastic zippered bag with a napkin (to absorb any moisture).
Allergy free from: