2 large eggs (*egg free - 5 tablespoons of Just Egg)
1/2 cup sugar (I use organic cane sugar)
1/2 cup non-dairy milk (be sure it's GF)
1/3 cup non-dairy butter spread (Earth Balance), melted
1 2/3 all-purpose gluten free flour (XO Baking CO)
1 1/2 cups of berry of choice (blueberries, blackberries,
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place cupcake liners in cupcake pan.
2. Clean berries and dice up if using strawberries.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs well, then add sugar, milk, butter spread, baking powder, sea salt and vanilla and stir well.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the flour, until well mixed.
5. Add in berries, stirring gently.
6. Spoon batter into muffin pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let sit on cooling rack for 10 minutes, then turn muffins out onto the cooling rack to completely cool.
*Letting the batter sit for 20 to 30 minutes helps make a better muffin, see the tips page!
Servings: 10-12 donuts
Allergy free from: